Additional information on Data Protection
Party responsible for processing data
In compliance with that established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April, on General Data Protection, we inform you that the responsible party for activities involving the processing of your data corresponds to the Fundación César Egido Serrano.
The responsible party:
Fundación César Egido Serrano.
Calle Santa Isabel, 52
28006, Madrid (Spain)
+34 91 563 59 47
Data Protection Officer
Your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To send out information in order to manage the requested service(s) in the Foundation.
- To send out information on any of the Foundation’s activities that may be of interest
- To statistically process your data in order to develop profiles for improving the Foundation’s services
Your personal data will be processed exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and shall be kept until the interested party requests the withdrawal of this information. Under no circumstances will this information be subsequently processed in a way that is incompatible with these aims.
Data will not be disclosed to third parties and will only be handled by third parties in charge of processing data in order to maintain the application and proper operation of the previously mentioned services. The legitimacy of data processed by these companies is related to the execution of the commissioned contract entered into with the Foundation, in accordance with Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You can exercise the following rights at all times:
- Request access to your personal data and all information related to the data processed
- Request the rectification of your personal data
- Request restrictions to the processing of your data
- Oppose the processing of your data and request its withdrawal
- Request the transfer of your personal data
With regard to any of the circumstances mentioned above, the Foundation will access the data at the owner’s request, and will only conserve data for the sole purpose of formulating, exercising or defending complaints, or, if applicable, for imperative legal reasons.