|If you can´t see this email, you can read it online here.|
The César Egido Serrano Foundation launches the
V International Flash Fiction Competition
Keeping in mind the Foundation´s ethos, which is that the word is the tool of coexistence between different cultures, religions and ideologies, the V Edition of competition is open, under the motto:
1. The 5th Edition of the International Prize for Micro-Stories is organized by the César Egido Serrano Foundation.
2. Writers from anywhere in the world may participate.
3. Originals whose theme will be free (two per author, maximum) will be written in any of the following languages: Spanish, English, Arabic or Hebrew.
4. An overall first prize of 20,000 dollars is awarded for the best story in any of the languages authorized in the contest.
5. Three prizes of $ 1,000 each will be awarded for the best stories in each of the other remaining languages admitted in the contest, that are not winners of the main prize.
6. The stories cannot exceed 100 words. They will be sent exclusively by completing the online form that will be found on the website of the Foundation:
The texts will be original, unpublished in all media (paper, blogs, electronic publications, etc...) and must not been awarded prizes in any other contest. Those who do not meet this condition will be disqualified.
7. The deadline for submission of originals will end at 24h (Spanish peninsular time) of the International Day of the Word as a Bond of Humankind (motto of the Foundation), on November 23rd, 2017.
10. The decision of the jury will be final.
To unsubscribe, press .